Fortnite Week 1 Challenges of the Season 6 Battle Pass are here and our guide has streetlight spotlights map and locations. Clear at least four of the seven challenges to earn 5,000XP. This set was released on September 27, 2018.
See a list of all the Weekly Challenges here. Looking for a specific Season 6 Week 1 challenge? Use these links to jump to each tip section:
EditPickup a Legendary Item in different matches
- Assault Rilfe (SCAR)
- Burst Assault Rifle
- Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle
- Compact SMG
- Heavy Shotgun
- Double Barrel Shotgun
EditRegain health from a Cozy Campfire
Regain 150 health from the use of Cozy Campfires. Each campfire only gives out 50 health, so you’ll need to use at least three to complete this challenge. You must be missing 50 health in order for this to work!
EditStage 1: Search Chests
This challenges comes in stages. Once you complete Stage 1, the second stage will unlock giving you a new challenge. We’ll list all the stages here once we unlock them:
- Stage 1: Search Chests
- Stage 2: Search Supply Drops
EditBattle Pass Challenges
EditDance under different Streetlight Spotlights
Season 6 features new streetlights with speakers quietly playing music. Dance underneath seven of these streetlight spotlights to unlock this challenge. So far we’ve found these streetlights in the following locations:
- Tilted Towers – near the basketball court.
- Tilted Towers – a second streetlight on the east side.
- Pleasant Park – in the northern section.
- Lazy Links – in the parking lot to the north.
- Risky Reels – northwestern area.
- Retail Row – In the middle of the residential area.
- Greasy Grove – outside the shop at the center.
- Fatal Fields – near the long barn.
- In front of the gas station in the desert biome.
- At the soccer field west of Tilted Towers.
- At the motel.
- In the factory area northeast of Flush Factory.
- Outside the film studio east of Junk Junction.
- Inside the tunnel west of Tomato Temple.
- Northwest of Dusty Divot near the flipped over car.
Find and use 500 shield. These are essential to any match of Fortnite so you’ll likely complete this challenge without actively thinking about it. Nonetheless, here are some of the items that will help:
- Mushrooms (5 Shield)
- Small Shield (25 Shield)
- Big Shield (50 Shield)
- Slurp Juice (possible 75 Shield)
- Chug Jug (100 Shield)
EditStage 1: Land at Junk Junction
Another multi-part challenge. This one has you landing in different named locations. Remember, these can’t be completed in one match, only one per match. Here is what we know so far:
- Stage 1: Land at Junk Junction
EditEliminate opponents in different named locations
Head over to any of the 21 named locations and take out an enemy. Do this for three different locationsto complete the challenge. Keep in mind, the Viking Village is now officially a named location! Here is a list of all named locations:
- Junk Junction
- Haunted Hills
- Pleasant Park
- Snobby Shores
- Tilted Towers
- Greasy Grove
- Shifty Shafts
- Flush Factory
- Loot Lake
- Dusty Divot
- Salty Springs
- Fatal Fields
- Wailing Woods
- Lonely Lodge
- Retail Row
- Lucky Landing
- Risky Reels
- Lazy Links
- Paradise Palms
- Tomato Temple
- Viking Village (new)